Hello Beautiful People….
Praise God for another beautiful week if last week didn’t go the way you wanted it to, don’t worry this week will be better because all things are working together for your good and I pray we all experience all that God has planned for us in this new week.
Today I will be dealing on a topic which has affected and is still affecting most of us if not all of us.
Have you ever been in a gathering, a meeting, amongst your friends, group mates,colleagues, family members, or even your siblings? and they are coming up with all of this wonderful ideas, speaking so beautifully,it seems like everyone there has got it all together and you are there just gazing at everyone and saying to yourself (in your head) I better keep shut and not utter a word before this people, I can’t even begin a sentence without fidgeting, my opinion doesn’t count everyone here is way better than I am.
Those days when you were all alone imagining all of this big things you want to accomplish but then something (the enemy) just says YOU DO KNOW NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU RIGHT?HOW DO YOU INTEND TO REACH PEOPLE WHEN YOU DONT HAVE MONEY? YOU ARE JUST TOO SMALL FOR THIS…INFACT YOU HAVE NO VOICE.
I have come to realize the Devil uses Fear most of the times to shut people up because he knows so well who you carry and what you possess.
There was a certain man in the Bible named Moses, am sure most of you know about the story of Moses but for the sake of those who don’t I will give you a brief description. God’s people (the children of Israel) were slaves in the land of Egypt for about 400 years and after so much wailing, God heard their cries and saw all that they were going through in the hand of their task masters and so he decided to send them help. Meanwhile Moses had fled Egypt because king pharaoh sought to kill him due to the fact that he killed an Egyptian who was assaulting one of his Hebrew brothers.Moses got married in this new land a place called Midian. One day while he was keeping the flock of his father in law God appeared to him.God chose Moses for this Historic event.
This is the part I really want to deal on because it drives home…Here is the conversation which went on between God and Moses part 1…Exodus 3:10-14
10)Now I am going to send you to Pharaoh, to demand that he let you lead my people out of Egypt.”
11)”But I’m not the person for a job like that!” Moses exclaimed.
12)Then God told him, “I will certainly be with you, and this is the proof that I am the one who is sending you: When you have led the people out of Egypt, you shall worship God here upon this mountain!”
13)But Moses asked, “If I go to the people of Israel and tell them that their fathers’ God has sent me, they will ask, ‘Which God are you talking about?’ What shall I tell them?”
14)”’The Sovereign God,’” was the reply. “Just say, ‘I Am has sent me!’
Exodus 3:10-14 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Exodus%203:10-14&version=TLB
Part 2…Exodus 4:10-16
10)But Moses pleaded, “O Lord, I’m just not a good speaker. I never have been, and I’m not now, even after you have spoken to me, for I have a speech impediment.”
11)”Who makes mouths?” Jehovah asked him. “Isn’t it I, the Lord? Who makes a man so that he can speak or not speak, see or not see, hear or not hear?
12)Now go ahead and do as I tell you, for I will help you to speak well, and I will tell you what to say.”
13)But Moses said, “Lord, please! Send someone else.”
14)Then the Lord became angry. “All right,” he said, “your brother, Aaron, is a good speaker. And he is coming here to look for you and will be very happy when he finds you.
15)So I will tell you what to tell him, and I will help both of you to speak well, and I will tell you what to do.
16)He will be your spokesman to the people. And you will be as God to him, telling him what to say.
Exodus 4:10-16 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Exodus%204:10-16&version=TLB
Every single time I Read this passage I always feel like I am Moses.this is what we say to ourselves and this is what God says
- US: I am comfortable with where I am I don’t need to stress myself. Moses fled to another country where he got married and was tending the flock of his father in law,little did he know there was something greater ahead am certain at some point he must have felt God’s plan for him was to tend flocks.
GOD: Daughter/son it can only get better in me,it’s time to move out of that comfort zone.
– For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.Jeremiah 29:11 – https://www.biblegateway.com
- US: i cannot do that I have no skill, I am just there.just like Moses said he wasn’t the man for the job.
GOD: what do you mean by you are just there and you have no skill?
but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=2%20Corinthians%2012:9&version=AMP
- US: I am alone,No body will want to hear me speak. GOD: I am with you always.
- US: Even after God keeps reassuring us over and over again that he is with us and he will help us and how all we need to do is to trust him and take that leap of faith, just like Moses we keep on bargaining with God and we look for the best excuse in Moses case he used his speech problem (he was a stammerer) Am sure Moses forgot he was talking to the creator of the universe and the same God who created him.
GOD: I don’t see your disabilities in fact that which you call a disability is an ability to me, I see perfection in imperfection am not looking out for the perfect you am looking for the available you and I am willing to use it to my glory.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you [and approved of you as My chosen instrument], And before you were born I consecrated you [to Myself as My own]; I have appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 1:5 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Jeremiah%201:5&version=AMP
- US: ok God I have heard all you have to say but I am still standing my ground let someone else’s voice be heard you can use someone else it mustn’t be me. God became angry at Moses at this point and said ok your brother Aaron will go with you but this is where it gets even more interesting, irrespective of the fact that God referred to Aaron as “a good speaker” Moses was still going to be the one to tell Aaron what to say Moses was to be as God to Aaron. GOD: i love you too much to give up on you,your voice has to be heard.
Your voice doesn’t always mean your speaking voice,it can be that book God has laid in your heart to write,it might be that small business,that art work laying somewhere,that clothing design,that app idea,that hair and makeup business.whatever it is Do Not let the enemy shut you up and prevent you from reaching that height where God wants you to be .psalm 29:4 says the voice of the lord is powerful,the voice of the lord is full of majesty. You carry Gods voice and the enemy is fully away,he will stop at nothing to see that he shuts you up, he will come in the form of fear,people, discouragement,negative thinking and every other bad thing you can think of but glory be to God we are wiser, smarter and stronger than the enemy we cannot be stopped and we refuse to be stopped.LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!!
untill next time have a wonderful day…