Hello Beautiful people….
Thank God it’s Friday , welcome back to my blog. Today we are gonna reflect and ask ourselves a lot of WHAT IF’s. Hopefully this rekindles something inside of you.
• What if Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee who is best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web gave up on his idea or didn’t even try?
• What if Thomas Alva Edison best known as the inventor of the light bulb didn’t make a move?
• What if Alexander Graham Bell who is credited with patenting the first practical telephone did nothing?
• What if Charles Babbage the man who originated the concept of a programmable computer also Considered as the “father of the computer” allowed his idea to just slide?
• What if The Wright brothers,who are generally credited with inventing, building, and flying the world’s first successful airplane didn’t try?
• What if cars were never invented?, books never written, no Refrigerators, no microwaves, no televisions, no sophisticated machines to make farming easier,……
You see the list goes on, just imagine for a second what the world would be like without this inventions, yes our forefathers coped without most of the things we have today, but I bet you if they had an opportunity like we have today they would readily grab it. Someone once said the most richest place in the world is the graveyard because there you find books which were never written, songs which were never written or sung, art works never published e.t.c. you never know what you can do or how strong you are unless you try.
I never knew I could write (am not the best writer in the world ) until I started this blog, it was inside of me all this while but I didn’t know.
All of this inventors have/had one thing in common they thought ahead they weren’t thinking of the present they were thinking of the future they were thinking about you, me and the generations to come.
No man was created by God without a gift. It is time to step out of your comfort zone, try something New, stop the pity party, stop limiting yourself, stop being selfish with what God has deposited inside of you. The world awaits you!!!
Have a blessed weekend