I am sure most of you are conversant with this Saying about how short life is, but how many of us really take out time to ponder on it and act on it?
This past month has been a really stressful one for me and I did a lot of thinking…. I was becoming too stressed out and it was affecting me in all areas.
I had to call myself to order and I must Say the major thing which brought me healing was prayer. So outside of Prayer what did I do?
- I told myself I had only one life to live and if God Forbid something tragic happens to me, life would go on… it wouldn’t stop because of me.
- I worried Less, I stopped thinking about what would happen the next moment or the next day.. I started focusing on the present.
- I took out time to breathe and to appreciate what I have in front of me and the life which I currently have.
- I complained less.. the way I complained this past month hmmm I don’t know how those I was venting to managed to cope with me, but I guess that is why God Placed them in my life to be there as a support. I started being more appreciative and thankful, it was one of the best decisions I made
- I learnt and am still learning to see the good and positive in every thing. some days nothing makes sense but I think about something positive and if I cant find any, I thank God I am alive.
- I faced that which I was afraid of and was stressing me out…. I saw it as a challenge and I was willing to conquer it.
Life is short, I know things wont always go smoothly but you can make something beautiful out of the most stressful situation. live don’t just exist, take things one step at a time. if you need to go out and just inhale the air do it, Listen to your body, know when to stop and when to continue, laugh more, surround your self with positive people and above all be your biggest encourager.
This blog would not be complete if I do not acknowledge God, God Got me through the toughest of times, I prayed and each time I did, I felt peace, being in His presence was always refreshing…. Do not hesitate to talk to your maker He is the best friend you can have.
BREATHE!!! BREATHE!!! BREATHE!!!
Some pictures I took during the Week. enjoying the beautiful life God has given me.
Have a blessed day ahead