we all love a good pair of jeans especially the high waist jeans for women.
- They sit comfortably on the waist without you having to worry about your butt crack being on display.
- very versatile.
- flattering on almost all body types.
- In my opinion they will never go out of style.
here are some of the things you should look out for when shopping for high waist jeans for women or any kind of jeans at all.
1) crotch to button distance.
make sure the distance between the crotch and the button area isn’t too small or too big. it should fit just right leaving you with just enough room to breath
How to know it is too small
- It is too small if you can feel the seems at the crotch region pressing too hard against your parts when you sit, stand, walk or try to squat.
How to know it is too big
- if there is too much material left in the crotch region, it usually forms a weird v shape.
2) Straight leg jeans over skinny jeans.
When compared to skinny jeans, Straight leg jeans have a more classy look and feel to them and can be worn to any occasion. They also give off that 90’s vibe which is very much in style.
3)Look out for the material.
I will always recommend jeans made of 100% cotton and if you want a bit of stretch in your jean then opt for 95% cotton and 5% spandex. Those made of cotton might be a bit on the pricey side but they last longer and are more pleasing to the eyes. Remember quality is very important.
4) The right length.
When it comes to straight jeans i like a good ankle cut, you do not want to have excess material ( it looks really tacky when you have to tuck them into your boots) or too little material. A nice pair of jeans with the right cut gives a more presentable, clean and classy appearance.
Thank you for reading.