This article on cheerleaders you should avoid as friends and partners will help you make better choices.
Every relationship, partnership, or friendship requires a cheerleader . when i say cheerleaders i mean
- people who encourage us, cheer us on, and push us to become better people.
- They are like our fuel and they have a very big impact in our lives.
Cheerleaders are amazing but there are some we need to avoid either as friends or partners.
Check yourself if you fall into this category make amends and be a better you.
1) CHEERLEADERS WHO ALWAYS ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THE WRONG THINGS
If all they do is
- Make you break laws.
- Encourage you to do things which you know are not morally OK.
It is time to change them, these ones are the first people to run away and desert you when trouble hits and you do not need such people or that kind of energy in your space.
A real and true cheerleader will
- Only cheer you on to do good things and attain greater heights.
2) CHEERLEADERS WHO NEVER CORRECT YOU WHEN YOU ARE WRONG.
I don’t know about you, but for me anyone in my life who cannot correct me when they can clearly see i am doing the wrong thing is not my friend. This works both ways though because if you are not open to correction it will be difficult for the other party to open up to you. Look at Jesus He is our biggest cheerleader but He never spears the rod of correction On us.
3) CHEERLEADERS WHO ONLY BRING BAD NEWS, GOSSIP AND RUMORS
Have you had friends who only bring bad news when they come around? they only feed you with topics that do not edify your spirit. I had a friend tell me once that he Did not like being around somebody and out of curiosity i asked him why
- IN HIS WORDS ” they only bring bad news, i feel sad and more downcast whenever i am around them”
He was wise enough to figure out their negative energy really fast but are you?
Rumors and Gossip are really nice to hear and listen to but is that truly what you need? The things we listen to and the words we speak are very powerful be cautious.
4) CHEERLEADERS WHO CANT STAND YOU BECOMING MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN THEM.
They do not mind cheering you on to do great things or even be better than other people in your field but you becoming more successful than they are threatens them. Be scared of this type of people because once they begin to see you as a threat they begin to plot out ways to bring you down.
Hope you enjoyed reading the four cheerleaders you should avoid as friends and partners?
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.
Have a nice day.
photo credit: Google images