If you are reading this i am certain you definitely want to look good and classy without going bankrupt.
so without wasting your time here are 5 simple things you can do to always look classy.
1) Always make sure your outfits are well ironed..
A rumpled cloth is a big turn off, no matter how beautiful an outfit might seem if it is rumpled it automatically goes from 100% to 5% and am only giving that 5% because i am trying to be nice.
- An ironed clothing makes it look like you really put some thought into your outfit.
- You feel very put together when your clothing is ironed
- first impressions matter and an ironed cloth gives you a great first impression.
If you hate to iron find someone who can do it for you, and if you don’t even own an iron i would advice you invest in one.
2) invest in Neutral colors
Colors such as white, black, brown, and beige, fall under the category of classy and classic colors.. They are also perfect for all seasons.
This is not to say you cannot or shouldn’t put on other colors, just make sure you keep it simple.
Want to top it up a notch? go monochromatic on any of these colors.
3) Stay away from tacky nails, keep it simple.
This one might offend some people but i will say it anyways because at the end of the day we will all do what we choose to.
If a classy look is what you want to achieve then i would advice you go for shorter nails and choose nude colors instead of bright colors.
shorter nails are more presentable, work appropriate and they don’t scream team too much.
4) Take your Personal hygiene seriously
You don’t have to put on a ton of make up to look beautiful or put together. very simple and important things such as
- Brushing your teeth.
- Taking care of your hair.
- Shaving when there is a need to.
- putting on clean clothes.
- Using deodorant and body sprays.
- Keeping your toe nails and finger nails properly groomed.
works a lot of wonders.
5) put on the right size of clothing (your Clothing shouldn’t be the one wearing you)
Understanding your body shape and knowing what types of clothes works best for you is very important.
ill-fitting clothes just scream tacky and we don’t want that.
Its time to do away with those extremely tight clothes and get a seamstress to work some magic on those trousers that even your belt cant hold together.
6) Clean your shoes before leaving the house especially your white shoes.
Am a bit guilty of this one but am becoming better people…
Dirty shoes are not cute at all, its like cleaning up a place and putting a piece of trash right in the middle, it just ruins the whole place automatically.
if you cant take care of your shoes especially the white ones then why buy them in the first place?
what other simple ways to be classy do you know? feel free to leave your comments.
Thank you for reading.
have a lovely Day ahead.
photo credit: Google images